Sunday, January 19, 2014

I LOVE Seam Binding By Jenn Cochran


Hi RRR Friends and Followers.  Jenn here today with a fun black, red and grey themed cared.  I have been thinking about what Really Reasonable Ribbons are my favorite.  It is so hard to choose just one.  Today I am featuring one of my favorites, the seam bindings.  I think this particular type of ribbon really holds its shape well when tying it into a bow.  I used two colors of seam binding for my card.  Black Seam Binding and Lipstick Red Seam Binding.  I have also added Bakers Twine in Gray Solid.  I finished off my bow with a Wild Orchid Sweetheart Blossom.  They are so petite and cute.  Perfect for bow centers. My image is from Crafters Companion.  


4 comments :

  1. Love the color palette on this darling card! And I agree, seam binding is highly underrated! I love working with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card -- that ribbon arrangement is EXCELLENT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe what an adorable card I love red, white and black and the ribbon is beautiful have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say